We are proud of the awards we have received, which recognise the hard work of staff, children, governors and parents.
Sing Up Platinum Award
The Platinum Award is by application and nomination only and is for schools that:
- Have been a Sing Up Gold Award school for one term
- Sustain development and extend participation in singing to the wider school community
- Commit to become a learning community; embracing the richness of diversity to develop quality singing activities
- Commit to extending and developing the quality of vocal leadership and singing in and outside of school and with the wider school community
- Have an outward focus, inspiring and sharing their singing ethos
School Games Platinum Award
We have been awarded the School Games Platinum Mark and have yet again won the Best Performing Primary School in Sport for the whole of Wiltshire in 2017-18!
Arts Council – Artsmark Gold
- Artsmark is Arts Council England’s flagship programme to enable schools and other organisations to evaluate, strengthen and celebrate their arts and cultural provision, it is delivered by Trinity College London and a network of 10 regional Bridge organisations drive participation
- Schools can be awarded Silver, Gold or Platinum based on their achievements.
International School Award – Intermediate
- The International School Award (ISA) is an accreditation scheme, managed by the British Council
- The Award recognises and celebrates schools that are committed to developing international partnerships which enrich the curriculum and help young learners to become global citizens
Eco-Schools – Bronze Award
- The school has an Eco-Committee consisting of pupils and adults
- The group meets at least once every term
- Records are kept of meetings
- The Eco-Committee has completed an Environmental Review covering the Eco-Schools nine topics
- Results of the review have been discussed by the Eco-Committee
- The Eco-Committee has produced an Action Plan influenced by the Environmental Review and have shared the plan with the rest of the school community
- The Eco-Committee can identify progress towards achieving elements of the Action Plan