English Hub Administration and Finance Officer
Job Description: English Hub Administration and Finance Officer
Reports to: Head Teacher
Salary: £21,305 per annum (Band G)
Start date: September/October 2019
Contract: Full-time (40 weeks a year plus 6.49 weeks in holidays) temporary until August 2020.
Location: Ramsbury Primary School, near Marlborough
Ramsbury English Hub is one of 34 DfE appointed hubs in England. Our hub was established in 2018-2019 and we are now extending our team as we move into the second year of the programme.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the priorities of the English Hub and to support the delivery of the key objectives and milestones within a portfolio of ‘intensive support schools’ and to lead on the engagement of schools in the region. This will involve providing high quality administration and financial support to the delivery team. The role will also involve supporting other key projects and taking on other key responsibilities.
This role does not require a person from the education sector although a passion for primary education is important.
Ramsbury English Hub is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual to:
- Work with the English Hub team.
- Lead on financial management and administration within the Hub.
- Provide project management support to the Headteacher, Hub Leader and team of Literacy Specialists, using electronic systems, to ensure the smooth running of the hub.
- Manage the hub finances, grant administration and preparation of grant assurance reports for auditors.
- Provide IT support.
- Play a key role in coordinating our support offer to schools.
- Lead on event planning and engagement with schools.
- Any other general duties.
Closing Date: 9am on 23rd September 2019
Interview and Assessment Date: w/c 30th September 2019
For an application form and information pack, please email Sarah Jerman, English Hub Leader, at email@example.com
Ramsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will fulfil our local and national responsibilities as laid out in the following key documents: · Working Together to Safeguard Children (2018) · Keeping Children Safe in Education (2018) · The Procedures of Wiltshire Safeguarding Children Board.