We are looking for a part-time teacher to work 2 or 3 days per week.
We are a National Support School and an English Hub and as such we are able to provide truly exciting opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
Our children would like someone who:
- is a great artist
- teaches us about racing cars
- is good at cooking pizza
- knows lots of wildlife facts
- can make balloon animals
- teaches us exciting science
- takes us on lots of interesting trips
- knows lots about Star Wars
Our staff and Governors would like someone who:
- is an exemplary teacher
- is engaging and creative, bringing learning alive
- is friendly and approachable
- is a team player with good social skills and great ideas
- promotes active parental involvement and links within the community
- is organised, dedicated and hardworking
- has high expectations of themselves and of the children
- likes dressing up on theme days and is not averse to taking part in ‘Ramsbury’s Got Talent’!
Start date: To start from September preferably, but up to January for the right candidate
Contract: Permanent, part-time.
Closing date: Thursday 25th June, at midday. Interviews will take place week commencing 29th June 2020.
If you are interested in the role and would like further information and an application pack then please email email@example.com
Ramsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.