We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
We are looking for a Class Teacher and would very much welcome applications from NQTs. This is a permanent position starting after Easter 2019. We will consider applications from strong candidates who can only start in September 2019.
Our children would like someone who:
• Teaches us about foxes
• Swims faster than anyone in the World
• Helps us to meet Ellen MacArthur
• Teaches us how to bake
• Can build big Lego towers
• Can make ice sculptures
• Takes us to a rock concert
• Creates robots
• Is good at gymnastics
• Likes art
• Lets us do scientific explosions
Our staff and Governors would like someone who:
• Either has the potential to be an exemplary teacher, or who already is one!
• Is engaging and creative, bringing learning alive
• Is friendly and approachable
• Is a team player with good social skills and great ideas
• Promotes active parental involvement and links within the community
• Is organised, dedicated and hardworking
• Has high expectations of themselves and of the children
• Likes dressing up on theme days and is not averse to taking part in ‘Ramsbury’s Got Talent’!
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th February 2019, at midday. Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 11th February 2019.
Ramsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
If you are interested in this role:
Visits are welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please email email@example.com
Any queries and completed application forms should also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org