We are looking for a Class Teacher and would welcome applications from NQTs to experienced teachers (M1 to UPS 3).
This is a permanent, full time position starting in September 2019.
This advert will remain open until we find the right candidate and should you be interested we invite you to apply immediately. Interviews will take place as and when candidates are available.
We are a National Support School and an English Hub and as such we are able to provide truly exciting opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
Our children would like someone who:
- is a great artist
- teaches us about racing cars
- is good at cooking yum-yums and pizza
- is like Steve Backshall and knows lots of wildlife facts
- can make balloon animals
- teaches us exciting science
- takes us on lots of interesting trips
- knows lots about Star Wars
Our staff and Governors would like someone who:
- either has the potential to be an exemplary teacher, or who already is one!
- is engaging and creative, bringing learning alive
- is friendly and approachable
- is a team player with good social skills and great ideas
- promotes active parental involvement and links within the community
- is organised, dedicated and hardworking
- has high expectations of themselves and of the children
- likes dressing up on theme days and is not averse to taking part in ‘Ramsbury’s Got Talent’!
To arrange a visit, or to be sent an application form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.